Friday, 28 March 2014

Secret revealed!

Remember this blog post and how the quilt went missing and it was a surprise that I couldn't wait to share with you all?  (gasping for a breathe!)  Well the mini quilt turned up!

Alina from Just Too Cute Photography took this beautiful new born "like" new born baby(!) photo.  I so wish I had done this with my boys.  But this is what my mini quilt was for!

Image borrowed from Just Too Cute Photography on Facebook
So so happy it turned up and that it was part of beautiful memory for a family!

x Fi

 

6 comments:

  1. How adorable! I'm so glad you found this quilt. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I see them in Ireland. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, and this is so cute photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so sweet. So glad the quilt turned up :-)

    ReplyDelete

In case you think I am being awfully rude by not acknowledging your comments it is because I find that a lot of you are NO REPLY bloggers.

You need to change your settings and input your email address so that I can reply. There are blogs that walk you through the process but fear not it is not hard to do!